01 September 2009

Never will I forget thee, my mother... a journal

I feel so tired and I dream only of a REST that would be my source of
strength in God.


Francie
I was called Francie at home but it was not carried neither in school, church nor by my peers.

I satisfied myself using the name because I feel at home with this and feel so endeared. I still long to be called in this manner.

F or P - friendly and playful as a child
R - recalling happy days all over again
A - and wishing upon the star and moon
N - never to be sad and troubled
C - child within, wake up and see!
I - in this world of ours
E - everyone is a child within
In my night prayer and silent adoration, t´was only then that I realized the love of my mother for me, I was never spanked by her, but really a beloved child and I thank God for the silent witness of my mother, her love, her affection and concern were much felt and concrete. How can a mother forget the child of her own? How can a child forget the womb that bore her?

Never will I forget thee, my mother.
photo of Pictures Of Chairs


(My mother Isabel Valmeo Principio died on February 26, 1999)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...