01 September 2009

PRAYER OF A LONGING

POEMS ARE SONGS OF THE HEART AND SOUL

I wish I could die so I could be united with you forever

How I desire that the time will come to me early,

So that I could see you face to face

Whom I desire to meet since before…


Lord God, my father, you who directed my life

You who saved me and rescued me from illnesses and evil ways

Make me more and ever entrusting to your loving protection

May I not falter in my faith

May I always rise from the falls and failures I make

May I always put my eyes to the ways of Christ

and make my life be vulnerable to others.


Time is passings away

I myself will pass away

I pray not to pay attention to passing splendor of this world

But instead, gain riches for Christ

So when the end time will come

I could bring to Jesus only, the riches that will make his kingdom rich.

All these I ask in the name of Jesus Christ

Through the intercession of Mary. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...