04 September 2010

RHYTHM

It was a sight and a feeling
I fondled in tenderness
gray and white clouds blanketed
the blue sea and lushy mountains
while seagulls do their acrobats
and empty chairs await
early joggers and walkers
at the causeway of Amador.



I leaped and jumped
at every beat of my heart
at the melody of the waves
the breeze of the morning
at every step I made
it was an effortless one
it was a rhythm created
I danced and swirled.

My spirit`s spiralling up
the music of life
the synchronized movements
cyclists`pedals and kicks
beat up and transform time
from slow to fast
from tightening to loosening up
and I am absorbed in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...