07 September 2010

DELIGHTFUL

You tubes and funny lines
stories, feeds and photos
makes me feel delightful
tickles the sensitive part of me.

I am delighted with technology
human minds have developed
leads me to a delightful mood
days that I open my facebook.

Social networking with old friends
new generation of families
makes us closer, makes us united
what a delightful gift to us.

I wonder until where can technology
kind of continue to delight us
whatever way it meant to be
grab the delighted parts of us.

Morever, what delights me
is the swimming pool
where I relax my body 
and enjoy the water delightfully.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...