12 September 2010

MEMORIES


As the world is turning around in my life
I am into recognizing memories of my childhood
back to the roots where I was born
and into the people who imprinted my memories.


My friends, my bestfriend, my family
my relatives, we are like a big family
Cruz na Daan, a place where residents
converge as one, a united community.


map of Cruz Na Daan
Our families brought Cruz na Daan
to become a progressive barrio
commerce with and from neighboring communities
all converge to trade their commodities.


Memories of the childhood, never forgotten
considered to be the best and happiest
plays, laughters, studies, music and dances
all we made and celebrated together.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...