13 March 2011

Peace amidst disaster

Recalling a dream I dreamed of 
a day before the disaster in Japan
stunned me another time
why could the scene of tsunami
would appear in my dream


I was in the scene
then a sudden appearance
of water, a big tsunami was behind me
I woke up, prayed
begun to remember Japan.

I woke up, unusual hour
2:00 o´clock in the morning
the news about earthquake
and tsunami appeared in the news
I´m stunned, no deaths reported yet.

It was unbelievable how disaster
of this kind, huge as it is
have claimed the lives of people
living beings and material things
everything on its path--- destroyed.

No word to complete the puzzle
the dream is a message
peace within me, around me
in the midst of disaster
everything turns out for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...