27 August 2009

I am God´s Creation

POEMS ARE SONGS OF THE HEART AND SOUL




I’m a wonderful creation of God
Full of wonder and mystery
A unique creature – so rare and precious
So delicate and fragile.



God has granted my being
A feeling to feel his love
A mind to know his thoughts   
A heart to feel his love.



He has created me
In his image and likeness
He has breathed me with life
He has filled my soul with his being.



God is gentle and kind.
He graciously formed me.
He carved me into a stature he wanted me to be
He gently placed me in his palm.



O Yahweh, your love is beyond compare
Your thoughts are beyond my comprehension
You are so good
Your love is without measure.



As you have created me and formed me
Help me not resist your hands
Which gently molds my life and be open to your transforming love.



Make me an open person
Open to be formed and broken
Open to be lost and found
Open to be loved and hated
Open to be accepted and rejected
Open to your will – everyday
Open to see you in myself, others and the world
In your creation and in the church. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...