27 August 2009

Light and Shadow

POEMS ARE SONGS OF THE HEART AND SOUL


One month from now
I will walk in the aisle of the chapel
To offer myself as an offering of love
A holocaust for the service of the kingdom.


I’m asking myself
Is this your most Holy Will of God?
Is this authentic or a mere deception?
I might get wrong your mind dear God


O my child
Don’t you know that I’ve consecrated you
When you were still in the womb of your mother
to be my own.

Why are you still in doubt?
Are not my care, love, guidance and grace
Not enough for you to prove that I love you?
I want you as my own.


Dear God, yes I’m afraid
But I’m very thankful that you chose me
To be your very own
You stayed with me from child.

Help me to be secured in your hands
Never doubting, never seeking for comfort
Never waiting for praises and recognition
From others beside you.

Help me to respond to your will
With courage, with faith, with love
Keep me be attentive and listening to you
Every moment of my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...