18 June 2010

IS TIME ESSENTIAL?


I don´t know if time
is a measurement
to gauge how many days
or how many years
I have been faithful.

Faithful to my husband
as we renew our vows
for fifty years
or kept my promise
for twenty five years.

Whether is it is a long
or a short commitment
to a relationship
time is an element
but not the most essential.

How we are made
how we become
as human beings
by our relationships
may matter more.

If what is left to me
is just a week or an hour
to achieve self-realization
and the summit of living life
then time is essential.

The parameters of time
is served and defined
because one has been
within the time permitted
from then and now.                                  


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...