02 October 2009

I AM, MY MASTERPIECE

POEMS ARE SONGS OF THE HEART AND SOUL.
I am a beautiful masterpiece
Woven by different peoples in my life
Interwoven by many experiences
Beautiful, sad, joyful and sorrowful.

I choose my feelings and thoughts
I am a powerful and valiant woman. 
Like a snake with its striking energy
I am crowned with glory and I honor myself.

I am not defined by others
Nor fit into other´s culture and expectations.
I choose what I do.
I have an innate strength within me.

I’ll topple my negativities
I will claim my glory and might over these.
The inner child, my original self is the real I am
I now reclaim it for it’s the masterpiece that I am.

It’s pure, innocent, undefiled and delicate.
I make my own destiny.
I can make myself who I want to be.
I have a power over myself.

I take care of myself.
I know and love myself the way I am.
I love myself without ifs and buts
But simply love and respect the way I am.

I am my masterpiece, it’s the beautiful self 
that I now allow to emerge
The self I reclaim.
For I am the author of my own life, my masterpiece. 


Forest Pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...