11 April 2010

SPRING TIME

PanamaUH-1NflightAug81002.jpg Howard AFB, Panama Canal Zone, Panama SA image by motor3mike                   


As I throd the walk path at Howard every day,
awareness of the self comes forth
like a bud of flower showing its beauty.

It is not easy, but I try to
finishing two, three, four rounds 
are but accomplishments.

Witness to silent and deep breath
grass on the grounds with its morning dew
green vast of land with lush vegetation.

Morning sun, trucks and cars passing by
co-walkers, co-journeyers of that 2.5 kilometers long walk path.
animating me to do my 6.2 mile walk everyday.,

Loud prayers and silent prayers of the heart
said loudly and screaming at times 
to the God who resides in my heart.

Was freeing, was moving, was consoling
at times so despairing, tiresome and frustrating.
How will I sustain praying while walking?

I did, I can do.  Praying is walking.
Walking is praying.
From there comes prayer`s answer.

Walking is a journey to self.
A journey of a soul reaching out to the true self.
True self that can hurt but liberate.

Happiness lies on the truth.
Truth brings freedom.
Freedom is walking the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...