18 February 2017

How could I not sing?

When I hear the birds
Sing their melody
Speak their language
To live in harmony
With other beings.  

                Resultado de imagen para birds singing photos                                      
When I feel the breeze
Its symphonic movement
Swaying with the rising sun
Bathing me with warmth
And its tender touch.

When a new life
Is a miracle
That I witness
In its fragility
I nurture and let it grow.

When I become
a part of the universe
and learn that life
is a school
where learning never stops.

Where everything I breathe
Comes from one Source
And what I breathe out
Goes back to the same source
Of everything that is good.

And when I have no fear
To let the future unfold
Where God unravels
His great plans
The Kindom that is to come.

Lurin, Pachacamac
February 12, 2017

Embraced as One

When in a long lock down,  what is - becomes the  pattern  of a normal living. The space of time is long and open yet at the end of the day ...